PROVIDES POWERFUL ADHESION OF THE COATING SYSTEM
Neosilco is a one-pack moisture curing polyurethane paint. The outstanding properties of Neosilco are:
- Universal adherence : very good adherence on aluminium, galvanisation and steel.
- Good anticorrosion properties on above mentioned substrates by use of an active modified (zinc free) phosphate anticorrosive pigment.
- Perfect high performance primer when blast clean is not possible.
- Very good drying and hardening properties, also by low temperatures (up to 0°C).
- Can be applied by roller, brush or sprayer.
- High solids content.
- Good elasticity (indirect and direct impact resistance). It is recommended to apply a layer of 70 mu.
Neosilco is red in color
Neosilco is usually the first primer to use in applying Neosil. For the application of Neosilco we have a detailed application plan prepared, which you may find in our Application Tool.
Neosilco comes in the following volumes: